So eMarket with multi-homepages will bring an awesome experience for any customer on OpenCart 3. It not only includes many powerful features, but also support multi- vendor plugin.
System Requirements: here
You can click here to read user guide to install default OpenCart.
You can click VIDEO TUTORIAL to view user guide to install Theme.
Step 1: Go to Extensions => Installer => Click Upload and select the “so3_emarket_template_oc3.0.0_v1.0.0.ocmod” file to upload. Then you will see the message Success: You have installed your extension!
Note: If you get this error: file could not be uploaded, you can do these steps
Step 1: Make sure your PHP value requirements look like:
max_input_vars = 25000
Step 2: Or you can try install the theme via FTP/Cpanel:
1. Please upload the theme package to your root file
2. Use cpanel account to unzip it
3. Move all folders into ‘upload’ folder to Root folder
4. Go to Admin >> Extensions >> Extensions >> filter Modules >> Click install Theme control panel module
5. After that, go to Admin >> Extensions >> Modifications >> click Refresh button
6. Try go to Admin >> Systems>> Users >> User groups >> Edit administrator >> click Select All >> Save
Step 2: Go to Extensions => Extensions => Click Install button
Step 3: Go to System => User => User-Group => Click Edit button => Then you click Select All button
Step 4: Go to Extensions => Modifications => Click Refresh button to run "ocmod.xml" file
Step 5: Go to Extensions => Theme Control Panel and edit your store: General Tab, Layout Tab, Page Tab...
Step 6: Refresh your site and you got it
Step 1: Install this theme
Step 2: Download Multivendor module from here .Install/configure it following their guide.
Step 3: Please configure the multivendor to run
Step 4: Extract the file so_emarket_purpletree_multivendor.zip
Step 5: Upload 'catalog' folder from so_emarket_purpletree_multivendor to Root site folder to override the 'catalog' folder.
Step 6:Go to Admin => Extensions => Modification => Click button New, copy code from ocmod/Purpletree - Override.ocmod.xml to editor:
Step 7: Go to Admin => Extensions => Modification and click on the Blue Refresh button to apply changes..
Go to OpenCartWorks => So Themes Config => General Tab => Choose the Layout you wantGeneral: General
Please watch VIDEO TUTORIAL to configure
1. Install Laguage
You can read more information: Here
2. Override Language
Step 1: Extracting
Extract the language archive file which you downloaded into your PC: patch_language_v3.x
Step 2: Renaming
You need to change folders:
- patch_language_v3.x\admin\language\%locale% - patch_language_v3.x\catalog\language\%locale% and files: - patch_language_v3.x\admin\language\%locale%\%locale%.php - patch_language_v3.x\catalog\language\%locale%\%locale%.phpTo your language: replace "%locale%" with the name of the language (English, German...).
Step 3: Uploading
Upload admin and catalog folders you replaced into your OpenCart folder
Step 4: Translating
Then please go to catalog => language => your language folder => extension => select files you want to translate
Go to Extensions => Modules => Theme Control Panel => Click Edit button. All of parameters of this theme are divided into the following groups, in which they are explained themselves:
Screenshot Backend Settings
Social Widgets Accounts: Social Widgets Accounts
There are two ways to configure Extensions of this Theme:
Option 1: Go to Admin Control Panel => Extensions => Extensions => Choose the extension type: Modules => And choose the module you want.
So eMarket is using extensions:
- So Mega Menu: Click here to read user guide
- So Search Pro: Click here to read user guide
- So Home Slider: Click here to read user guide
- So Category Slider: Click here to read user guide
- So Color Swatches Pro: Click here to read user guide
- So Listing Tabs: Click here to read user guide
- So Extra Slider: Click here to read user guide
- So Deals: Click here to read user guide
- So Filter Shop By: Click here to read user guide
- So Latest Blog: Click here to read user guide
- So Newsletter Custom Popup: Click here to read user guide
- So Page Builder: Click here to read user guide
- So Social Login: Click here to read user guide
Option 2: Go to Admin Control Panel => OpenCartWorks => So Page Builder => Select the Layout you want.
1. Layout 1.
Position of Layout 1: here
To configure Layout 1, please go to Admin Control Panel => Magentech => So Page Builder => Select "Layout 1" and click Edit button
Screenshot Backend Settings: here
2. Layout 2.
Position of Layout 2: here
To configure Layout 2, please go to Admin Control Panel => Magentech => So Page Builder => Select "Layout 2" and click Edit button
Screenshot Backend Settings: here
3. Layout 3.
If you have any question that is beyond the scope of this help file, please send us via: Submit a Ticket
Thank you so much for purchasing this theme!